Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Travel Zoo #traveltuesday Contest

Tuesdays might very well be my favorite day of the week. It is the best day for travel and tourism since most airlines and travel agencies send out their weekly promotion on this god sent day. Nowadays, we even have twitter to help us figure out what deals and promotions and are out with the trending topic #traveltuesday.

Last week, I saw that Travelzoo, a very well known coupon and deals global internet company, had a contest on twitter for #traveltuesday. They asked that followers replied with their favorite beach. I quickly answered it to be Maidstone beach in East Hampton. To my surprise, I was greeted with a direct message from Travelzoo in my inbox congratulating me on my "Twitter Winner Swag".

A week later, I received a fedex at my doorstep filled with promotional goodies, $25 worth of gift cards to be redeemed at Travelzoo.com and an actual handwritten note. Talk about personalization! Woohooo!! ;)

Great Quality Umbrella with Travelzoo Logo

Umbrella, Tote, USB, Pen, $25 Giftcard & Note



Handwritten Note from D. Brooks

Big THANK you to Travelzoo!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment